Jul 27, 2015
In SpinSling's first bigger update, we've added more content, balanced pricing and fixed some bugs. Our biggest add-on is the leaderboard, a much requested feature, that will be sure to bring a competetive edge to the game!
Among the added content are the contest winners from Desucon10: Drake the Dragon and the fancy green hat that you will see in-game. These were the winning contributions from our drawing contest and we're really happy to finally have the designs in our game!
- Obstacles should no longer appear behind foreground elements
- Pirate ship should now behave as intended all the time.
- Camera should now work properly when moving really fast forward.
- Critters should move just as fast above screen as you would do otherwise
New features, content and content changes:
- More costumes! Including astronaut suits and ghost outfit
- New critters: Cybrex the Cyborg and Drake the Dragon
- Critter change: Puggy the Pug's design has been altered.
- More value for your money in the berry shop and new visuals!
- The chili power-up will create a burst of fire around the character where it lands, removing all obstacles for safer landing.
- Added indication when Watermelon-effect wears off
- Clickable achievements (for reward) now has a pulse animation.
- Several code optimization tweaks.